2-04-11

+ 'its a great day for me because i just got my tickets for the ren fair this weekend', craig ferguson shares, 'im genuinely excited. before you judge me, understand i'm going for two reasons: 1. ren fairs hearken back to a simpler time of chivalry and honor, and B. boobies! yes! people at ren fairs ware those corsets that smoosh their boobies together! women do it too! ren fair of course, is short for renaissance fair. as far as i'm concerned, there are two types of people in this world: those who love ren fairs, and bastards. i got six tickets for the ren fair this weekend, one for me and five for my ferrets. they are very excited, i made them little outfits and everything. i'm not going to tell you what ren fair i'm going to because i dont want any weirdos to show up... cause the last thing you want at a ren fair is weirdos! know what i mean? guys with the hats and the bell tipped shoes and all that. although i admit i do love dressing as a jester. i love wearing the bell tipped shoes which are very comfy, more comfy than wearing the bell tipped underwear. with my bell tipped shoes everyone can hear me coming, with my bell tipped underwear... classy show tonight i've noticed'.

No comments: