+ 'it's martin luther king jr. day today', craig ferguson mentions, 'and isn't it fitting that, on his last day in office, president bush takes a holiday? it seems like the whole country's got inauguration fever, or at least 52% of the country, the other 48% seem to be immune... all the hotels in washington dc are overbooked, a lot of v.i.p.'s have got nowhere to stay. things are so bad, 'how bad are they craig?', i'll tell you how bad they are- things are so bad that bill and hillary have to share a room!'
+ michael caine in space
- jeffery dean morgan man, this guy is funny!

No comments: