craig ferguson's rattle snake mug

wondering how you can get your hands on a rattlesnake mug like craig fergusons? well, you are in luck! craig ferguson got his originally from mary mccormack when she went to the albuquerque rattlesnake museum, but i have discovered where to get one from if you are not able to quickly drive over there yourself. after scouring the internet for a place to find the mug (with a little help from some faithful readers...) i have figured it out!
i just got one for myself from the house of tasso, and it is pretty cool!  check out my pictures here.  you can get one of them by ordering online from here, or you can click the ad on the right!
+ check out craig's other mug too!
thanks for stopping by, and dont forget to check back here regularly for episode highlights of 'the late late show with craig ferguson'!

11 comments:

GypsyBlue said...

I live three hours away from Albu....I gotta get to the rattlesnake museum....I could make some money. LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i ordered one. the pic is just bad. it is the same mug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information about buying the mug. I went to houseoftasso.com, ordered the mug and it arrived in the mail today. It is definately the same one that Craig has. The shipping is $13 but worth the price, it arrived in perfect condition, carefully wrapped and double boxed. Thanks again!

DrJavahead said...

I have this OFFICIAL Craig Ferguson
(Clan MacRoboskelly)and House of Tasso also has the OFFICIAL Geoff Peterson mug!

Funny how Ciag's mug matches the Don't Tread On Me flag!

Rich MacKinnon

Jenny said...

I found it here.
http://www.houseoftasso.com/#/beer-mugs/4544587630

www.houseoftasso.com in case that link gets corrupted.

GeorgiaR77 said...

I am seriously looking to buy this mug. I have been comparing the pictures from the "house of tasso" website to the ones provided on the cbs website and I don't know which to believe. I can tell from the pics of the one that they are seeling on the cbs website that it is not the same as Craigs as far as the paint job. The "house of tasso" website looked a little sketchy(if you know what that means) to me though.... The pic they provided of it seems more similar then the one cbs is selling but still looks a little different. Any input you have to offer me would be greatly appreciated :)

Bonnie said...

While you are buying yourself one of the beautiful mugs, please consider helping to end the cruelty imposed on these animals at Rattlesnake Roundups. Please take a look at this article and video and take action.

http://reptileapartment.com/2012/08/01/the-bloody-hands-of-oklahoma-department-of-wildlife-conservation-exposed/

Anonymous said...

I have always been a fan of the late late nightshow with Craig, and I felt at the right place at this page to ask if someone could help me find the Craig Ferguson snake cup.
I have looked under in the comments, the links provided seem to be too old and inaccessible.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

Anonymous said...

It would really mean the world to me!